Quote:
And no disrespect meant to anyone but I find the concept that only those who have served in teh Armed Services of this country have the right to opinions about the Freedoms that make this country what it is.
I never turned this into a "I served the military" thing only. You and others did. I said that I fought and served for this country and the flag that represents it so well. All citizens do have the right to speak their mind, whether on the streets, or in here. As I said before, that includes me! I chose to speak up against those who are speaking against this country, either by words or action. My opinion of them still stands, barking or not! Why does the flag hang in the National Museum Of History? Because it was there during a battle and it continues to stand even though it is battle torn. It is a part of our history and it represents those freedoms that are afforded this country.

"Oh thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a Nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: In God is our trust.
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"
Final Verse, Star Spangled Banner--Battle Song of America. As written by Francis Scott Key

Yes, I read and reread what you had to say. I still stand by what I said just as you stand by what you have said. No regrets.