I think that the GLOW has a place in the HL lineup, but they shouldn't be the primary stars. Some of the pieces such as the signature pieces, are every bit as well done as the original LE's and then some. This has cut into the LE market value and has also taken away some of the sales and collector base. I do have a model of each of the GLOW's, but I display them only at the office and save the "real" pieces for display and enjoyment at home.

I might offer this as a possible solution to what to do with the GLOW line. Release a limited number, like has been done with the signature series, to the general retailer for them to have available to their regular customers. After the initial release limit the area of sales to the general vicinity of the lighthouse. This way tourist looking for mementos have a quality option, regular customers have an option, sellers don't have to carry stock that takes away space from the other LE's. If a person really needed one after their local dealer was out they would have to order it from a dealer in the vicinity of the lighthouse, or get it from the secondary market. Thus the dealers win (only LE's & local HL's), the tourist wins (a quality piece available), Y&A wins (has a open production product that they can use to offset other producers with), and the collectors win by having a somewhat limited production with a secondary market option.