Hi Eric
To me all the new releases are WOWs.
When it comes to collectables I agree with you. What goes up must come back down.
I think all the collectors of now days are really in for the enjoyment of collecting and have little desire of their collection being an investment. They wish; but if it doesn’t happen it won’t stop them from collecting. I think all the investment collectors either converted to Collectors of “joy of collecting” or just got out of collecting.

I know what you mean when you are talking about being intimated to talk on this board. It was hard for me at first. I was concerned about what I said and how other collectors would react to it. But I kept with is and has finally worked up to Cruise Director.
I think you will find everyone on this forum to be friendly and courteous to newbies
I think you will enjoy getting more involved with this forum. It will enhance your Collecting pleasures.

Eric, You mentioned that you don’t have anything to add. How about those LLOM. We could use someone on the forum to inform the rest of us about them. Maybe we need a spot on the Forum just for the little lights?

There is a big contribution that you could do and that is to ask questions?
We need fresh and even old questions to keep us thinking. laugh

DANIEL