And this is what I'm talking about Greg. I don't understand why a Newbie even joins if they are not going to actively get involved. A Newbie can read all there is to read without registering, so why register. This is also reflected in the Welcome Aboard Forum. We see that a Newbie registers and we welcome him or her into the group and I would venture to guess that only 1 out of 20 even acknowledges the welcome. Where are the manners to post a short "Thank You". The manners are the same place that most of todays manners are, they are non-existant. Without the Newbie's input, questions and information these Forums will not exist.

I am sending a plea out to the Newbies and older Forum members to start posting on a regular basis or at least a semi-regular basis. This reminds me of church. You can have a large number of members(most churches do) but if they do not take an active part and attend church regularly, how long will the church survive without support. A church cannot survive on the twice a year attendees, it must have the every Sunday attendees. These Forums cannot survive with the occasional once or twice a month posting, they must have regular posting by many members to survive. I'll get off my soapbox for now and hopefully hear from others on their view of this topic..

Rich