Quote:
More important than having an active virus scan is to update it on a very regular basis.
This is very important.
About three months ago I was having computer problems, so I reinstalled windows.
It seemed to run better but I wasn’t able to get my Norton firewall and virus updates any more. I called Norton and they gave me a fix. It didn’t work so the girl at the Norton help desk said that there is nothing she could do and I would have to get a new version of Norton.

I didn’t get the new Norton antiverus and firewall right away. In about a month my computer caught a nasty worm virus that made it constantly work. And then the worst thing happened. A hacker was able to take my AOL password.
It is an awful feeling when you are trying to get into AOL and someone else is in it.
I called Aol and they where able to kick him off and I had to change my Password. I then tried again. This time The Hacker was using my Daughters Password. The whole family had to change their passwords. I immediately when out and bought the latest Norton virus and firewall protection. It now automatically downloads with out me doing a thing.

About once a day the new firewall protection has stop someone from looking into my computer. It also gives you the computer number of the person looking.

DANIEL