Tim is right about the searching for the Forum. I did a MSN search for Harbour Lights and the forum came up as number 44. I think most people that use search engines only check the first page or two, I do. The Forum comes up near the end of the third page. I also feel that research is needed to make the forum come up on the first page on a Harbour Light search.
Also a catchy phrase at the introduction of the sponsored site would help.
Something like;
“Harbour Lights collecting information and support groups”
The description could read:
“A collectors forum for all aspects of Harbour light collecting.
Buying and selling. Find out the latest rumors. Get answers to
Your Harbour light questions form vintage collectors.

I feel that we need the passing by collectors to keep this forum alive. If we can't keep getting new collectors involved, this forum will just be a hand full of die heart collectors that never ask question because everything has all ready been discussed. We need new collectors to bring in fresh enthusiasium that we all once had when we first collected. Even though I don't participate very much in this forum, I read almost everything and I feel that I would have probably quit collecting Harbour Lights by now if it wasn't for this Forum. This Forum keeps me on top of the latest and many of the fellow collectors are good salesman. I buy a lot more Harbour Lights because of the great reviews that are given on this forum.

DANIEL