Thanks, Mike...

I counted up 71 lights yet to go (out of about 700.) And for probably one-third of those 71, I have an image; just haven't processed it yet.

My biggest hole is in that Champeen Lighthouse State of Michigan. Missing a bunch. www.LighthouseStickers.com/stickers/MI_stickers.htm

If some of you have submitted images that you see are missing, please email a reminder to me as to which ones you've sent me and the format you submitted.

I was ready to send out my 'want list' yesterday, but figure I owe it to all the participating photographers to make certain I haven't overlooked some that have been sent to me.

Once those 71 are done, I'll be looking for seasonal and 'after dark' images as well as Lifesaving Stations and Lifeboat Stations.

Far as I can tell, once these 71 missing images are included, this will be the ONLY site on the Internet where you can view an image of EVERY USA lighthouse.

My goal remains to wrap this up THIS YEAR which means I'll be working hard between the holidays!!

Sales to individuals picked up briefly after I emailed out a reminder. I have held off promoting widely to lighthouse gift shops until about late February or early March with some exceptions. One of the things I've learned from the gift shops is that is the time they generally place orders for the 'up-coming' season.

I will do an accounting of sales of images in 2003 and send that out to each of the photographers.

The full page inside-front cover ad that ran in the November issue of Lighthouse Digest will repeat in the January issue which should hit the mails within a few days of New Year's Day.