Rick - I also would have liked sizes similiar to how CSC produced them. In fact, when I started collecting lighthouses I planned on buying CSC exclusively but after seeing the detail on HLs I switched. Cost was also a factor with HLs being a little bit less expensive then CSC. I guess I opted out of the size issue to realize the cost savings.

I AM GLAD that HLs has started producing smaller footprints due to space constraints. I just recently added 2 additional shelves to one of my last 2 cabinets that have not already had shelves added to them. This gives me room for approximately 40 more lights. Of course this should fill up fast as I'm expanding my original 38 lighthouses trying to buy the different variations(countries, rods, nor rods). I didn't realize when I started but of the first 38 lighthouses there are approximately 130 variations.

With this being the case, the smaller footprints in the current production pieces helps me out. I have one more cabinet that will hold one additional shelf of 30 lights and then I'm going to decide to quit or fill my closets with additional pieces. LOOK OUT CLOSETS!

Rich