I certainly agree with you Joanne that contracts should be met. From what I read above, it doesn't sound there are broken contracts.

From JC's conversation with Harbour Lights, he notes:
Quote:
The only way an auto-ship dealer would receive less than the quantity they normally receive on auto-ship is if they talk to their rep and choose to receive fewer pieces than they would otherwise receive on auto-ship.

Once the autoship deliverys are met the contractual arrangements are complete and the remaining pieces get allocated to dealers based on whatever method each rep uses in their zone. If some dealer had a contract beyond the autoship and that was broken by a rep, then you may be right, but there's nothing in the messages that suggest that has happened.

If each dealer who is on the autoship program is guaranteed ONE piece why speculate about "if some Reps decided on their own to send one autoship instead of two to smaller stores in order to ship more pieces to stores that do better business with them."?

I'm not trying to argue with you Joanne, and maybe I'm not understanding your view about what you think is not right. If they are meeting their single piece autoship contracts I'm not comfortable with the suggestion that some rep is being unethical.

Rgds,
__
/im