The Shopping Cart feature is now finally working. You can read about how to buy from the Lighthouse Stickers web site at:

www.LighthouseStickers.com/shopping.htm

You can pay for your purchases using either a personal check or money order OR with a credit card or debit card through PayPal.

Details on the payment methods are on the shopping page linked above.

On the shopping cart check out page, if you enter the discount code 'forums' (without the quotes), you'll receive a 10% discount. This discount code will be active at least through December 20, 2003.

My new goal for completion of images for all 700+ USA lighthouses is the end of this year. I believe there about 88 lighthouses currently not represented by images. I have a number of images from our group of photographers yet to process.

One feature that looks like it is going to be a BIG job is allowing the purchase of individual lighthouse stickers. You can see how this will work on this page:

http://www.lighthousestickers.com/stickers/DE_stickers.htm

With a total of over 750 individual lighthouse stickers, that means creating those 'Add to Cart' buttons 700+ times. There may be an easier way. I'm exploring options within the shopping cart program.

Thanks for all your encouragement and patience. Look for the full page color ad to rerun in the January issue of Lighthouse Digest.