It has been awful quiet in here lately. Time to fire up the old fog signal. (at least see if it still works)

During the Tuesday night AOL Chat, the point was brought up- "What prevents dealers from searching all of the Big Sable boxes for the free Harbour Lights certificates?" I think most of us agreed that we hoped the honor system was adhered to.

It was also mentioned that Harbour Lights probably wouldn't allow a dealer to redeem one of the certificates. Which brings us to another point. How does everyone feel about a dealer searching their inventory for a certificate, for one of their "Regular" customers? Personally, I feel it should be the luck of the draw. I would guess that is the way Harbour Lights intended it to be. As tempting as it would be, I don't feel it is fair to other collectors to search out the certificate before buying the piece. I may be way off here, but I feel pretty strongly about this.

I realize that we all search inventory for the lowest number, variations, ect. Others may feel this is the same thing, but IMO this is different.

-Todd