What I don't like are dealers and non-dealers using my images on eBay to represent the lighthouse they are selling. I feel that an image on eBay should be of the actual item that is up for bids. Any time you see an eBay auction of a Harbour Lights Lighthouse and they are using my cloud background image beware because it isn't an image of the actual lighthouse you are bidding on and there may be a reason...

We have tried for years to keep people from using them on eBay since it is both copyright infringement and false advertising but eBay has made it more difficult to find out who they are and sometimes it would be a full time job getting ebay to have them remove the images..

Dealers have the right to use my (Harbour Lights) images on their own websites since it is implied that it is representing an item produced by Harbour Lights and is exactly like the one pictured and not the actual lighthouse for sale... In fact just last week I created a set of images of the 2009 releases for Tony to provide to a dealer for their own use.

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!