Apparently he IS a legitimate dealer, or he couldn't get the product from Lighthouse Marketing, unless he stole it. But if, by "quality" dealers, you mean those who sell for full retail price, the EBAYER fits that jacket too, as he is selling it for $119.95. And all I did is point out that he was out there, just as several others have done in the past.
As far as "...find a dealer to sell them the product legitimately", I hope you were not refering to my buying habits. There are legitimate Harbour Lights dealers on eBay! You should check with a couple of the dealers on this Forum too, Dave. From one of them, I just ordered three of the 2010 lights, AND WISCONSIN POINT, WHICH I COULD NOT ORDER DIRECT FROM YOU, BECAUSE YOUR LINK IS STILL BROKEN! Maybe you could 'figure out' how to fix that broken link soon!!??
Dave, just what do YOU consider a LEGITIMATE sale, anyway? I have found several people right here on the forum who are selling their collections for less than issue price. Are you implying that these folks are somehow illegitimate, or that, should I purchase a light from them, the sale is unclean?
This is 21st century, Dave, and times have changed. I am tired of people like you with the attitude of superiority over anyone buying from eBay. I pay full retail, and I pay eBay prices. Don't sit there and tell me you have never stopped at a yard sale, or a flea market and bought any previously owned item at a discount price in your life. It is exactly the same as eBay, because I doubt that you INSISTED on paying full retail price.
In closing, I'll say that you seem also to have lost touch with the fact that this is America, Dave! You remember don't you? The land of the FREE (to sell things that BELONG TO THEM for any price they choose)? Sorry Dave, I am also guaranteed the right to buy from whomever I choose.

Angels Gate