As I have said before I don't collect lighthouses because they are LEs or Oes but because the are pieces of history.When I first found HLs the first piece I looked at was my home town light Chatham Ma.and when I saw how wrong it was I refused to buy it and stayed away from them for about a year.then I began to look at them carefully and started to buy them but only after careful inspection.I noticed some talk about Cape Florida in these postings.I wont be buying one butI will be interesed in seeing it.The LE I left on the shelf because it had a serious flaw to my inspection but recently I was looking over the little lights at my dealers and found that the flaw had been corrected.On the water side of Cape Florida there are three windows one over the other and one small window near the top on the other side.It will be interesting to see if the correction will carry over to the Glow or if they will follow the LE.I have suggested to BY a couple times that he could put out another LE of Chatham,not just correcting the extra dormers but make the correction and make it with the twin towers as it once was so it would not be just a correction but like a different light.Well again this is the way I look at collecting.To each his own.Bill O'Brien

oseabee
Bill O'Brien