I too hope for a smaller yearly number of new pieces. Because I am on an autoship and it is very hard on my pocketbook.

I don't have them all, but I do hope to someday say that I do. This is a goal that I have set for myself, not for any other reason but that, I want them! I love each and every one, and want to display them all. I can't do that just now for the lack of display cases and I do want them behind glass. So for now I display only the Southern Lights of which I have seen them all! And keep the others put away for safekeeping until a future date. If and when I get back home for any length of time I will utilize that nice new Woodworking Shop to build myself a wall to wall curio. It will be 26' long and 7' high. Then I will display ALL my HL's, all the time!

As for values; yes they are an investment for the future. As of now my only financial portfolio is my HL's. Not that I would ever want to sell them, but to know that the values are there if I ever have to. And when I'm dead and gone, my children and grandchildren will hopefully be able to benefit from my years collecting.

And that's the way I see it!

. ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ Stephanie -:¦:-..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.