I'm sure you have noticed that things have been a little quiet at the CF lately. I visit several times a day and try to post a new topic every once in awhile, and also reply to whatever else gets posted.

Everyone registered here is a member of the CF family of friends. As a member of this family, it would be nice if more of you could participate more by posting new topics and replying to the subjects at hand. There are so many different threads that you could utilize to add a new topic even if it doesn't relate to HL's or lighthouses.

We have a lot of very intelligent and informative people here. It's time they step forward and post to inject new life into the CF. Too often I bring this site up and there may be one of two new unread posts. That is a shame considering the diverse crowd that visits here each day.

The nice weather will soon be here so how about posting some of your plans for spring. Will it be gardening? Will it be trips to the seashore? Will it be lighthouse photography? Will you post the pics here? Will you be purchasing a new car? Maybe buying a new camera? New kids or grand kids joining your family? Going away on vacation? I'm sure there are many subjects you all could share with your fellow forum members. You will be surprised what others will find interesting.

Okay, I'm going to step down from the soap box. I've made my plea to all of you to help make the CF more interesting. I don't want it to die a slow death by becoming dull and not a fun place to visit. Will you take the time to help?

Bob M