Good Afternoon,
Bill Booth does in fact belong to the Forum and is a very serious collector as many of you may remember from the reunion auctions. I don't find time to particate in discussions on the Forum as much as i'd like as i'm too busy making a living so I can afford my collection. Edition #1 will replace many Edition #34 in my complete collection of limited additions. Edition #34 will be available soon and for anyone wanting a two digit edition # just contact Chris Alex at Collectors world.
I'm enjoying my collection at the present time and I am having a new building put on my property just to house my Harbour Lights collection. The wife is happy for then she will reclaim half the space in the house.
I would not rule out that in the future, years down the road, that all or parts of my collection might be donated to lighthouse preservation either through the Capitol Lights of Texas lighthouse club of which I am a member or to individual lighthouses.
I like most of you started collecting because of the love of lighthouses and the Harbour Lights product. I think the future of the product line is not in doubt and we can expect quality replicas to be produced.

There are still edition #'s 2-10 to be had and I think they are also special and a good deal.
Just remember the #1's are in the hands of a passionate collector and you won't see them on EBay; maybe #34 but not #1. Then again # 34 has been good to me so you may not see on EBay either.
smile Bill Booth smile