Even though I cannot even think about bidding on this collection, and even if I could afford to bid, I can find better things to spend my money on (I have an entire collection already). I must add a thought about this tread though.

Whether this collection is still Bill's or went to ther new owners when they purchased Harbour Lights, It still remains the seller's right to decide how he or they want to liquidate them. They seem to be doing this in the fairest manner without expending a considerable amount of time and money into the venture. If they do not keep some of these pieces for donations to clubs for fundraisers and decide to sell them instead, that is their choice. The clubs will suffer but will continue to live on as long as dedicated members continue to belong. It also appears that "Deep Pockets" will prevail in the long run to buy these choice pieces but that is life and our American economy. I would love to own a million dollar home but know that is not possible. If you can afford to own that million dollar home then more power to you. The fact that we are even being given the chance to bid on them says a lot for Bill and/or the new owners. We should be thankful for that rather then second guess their tactics.

These are some of my thoughts and whatever happens will happen.

Rich