Playing the devil's advocate, which one of you wants to fund the full time employee to sell the many accumulated lights one at a time? Do you want them to try and retail the pieces out at some arbitrary secondary value? Do you want to pay Lighthouse Marketing for rental of their warehouse space that is needed for other product?

We all want to make decisions based on personal desires and overlook the fact that this must be done in a timely, business like manner. Lighthouse Marketing is doing their best to get the dealer network involved in this.

Not a perfect system to move the lights on to new owners, and it does favor the larger checkbook. However, as is life in general, things are not always as we want them to be and not always in our personal favor. I sure can't blame the folks in Wells for trying this approach in an attempt to expedite the process as much as possible. I sure would love the have the funds to be able to buy the #1s available, but such is not the case, so I will settle to be happy that someone will end up with a real treasure trove.

BTW, I bet that if you asked you could obtain a listing of the flag numbers you might be interested in bidding on.