Looks like all the votes have been counted (some of us voting several times because it's the only way to see the current results.)

White Shoal MI has declared itself the winner and is asking that all voting cease. Big Bay Point, another rival from MI, is asking for more time to permit some of its fans to have their votes added.

While the webmaster waffles, saying the new technology needs to be shaken out some more, others are calling for a totally new poll.

So, if you've got ideas for a voting poll, please email me: [email]Webmaster@LighthouseKeepers.com?Subject=New_Poll_Idea[/email] Ideas are welcome from all -- whether you are registered on these forums or not.

Keep in mind your poll idea must be answerable through multiple choice answers (and not write-in answers).

For questions that are more open-ended, we can accept nominations here in the forums, then create the answer choices based on the nominations. "What is the biggest Harbour Lights 'Story' for the year 2000?" is an example of a question that needs nominations.

I'd prefer your ideas by email rather than posting here. If your poll idea is selected, I'll give you credit for the idea, unless you ask me not to do so.

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 11-28-2000).]