Are you looking for a product history which would give you a list of everything put out by Harbour Lights, including limited editions, GLOWs, Collectors Society, special editions, etc? Harbour Lights sent me a product history with all products through the 2004 offerings earlier this year. I don't remember why they sent it or what it came with, but they did publish one. It even includes Anchor Bay and the watercolor prints done by Mark Sherman plus the Guardian of the Night lighthouses.

I keep my personal inventory on my computer in Excel that lets me track the flag numbers and price paid for each lighthouse along with the information supplied by Harbour Lights. I also keep an inventory of Anchor Bay, Skybound balloons, ornaments, Pharos collection and all other foreign-made lighthouses, and historic buildings, such as those offered by Lighthouse Depot. I am, therefore, able to total my expenditures at any time and list every lighthouse I have along with how many of each I have. As long as it is updated each time I make a purchase, it is a very easy history to maintain.

I would imagine anyone could contact Harbour Lights and get the same product history they sent me. I personally just took their history and expanded upon it.

Scott