Quote:
Originally posted by catzb1:

Hi Dennis,
I wasn't asking for a peek at his business plan. I just wanted some news to keep everyone excited. A little tidbit to give us all some hope for the future. I didn't think I was asking for too much. I don't feel "entitled" to all the information, just a little ray of hope because we are all "invested" in this company!

Cathy
Cathy,

I understand. That's why I added to my post saying it wasn't directly pointed at your post- just that your's was useful to respond to.

Many of the complaints seemed to fall into the category of thinking we should be privy to privleged info because we have the idea that we are a privlieged lot here.

We are privy to much that others don't get to know about a company they may purchase something from- especially a company that is not a public held corporation.

I do take exception to your use of the term "invested" in the company. If you were truly an investor you'd ahve concrete rights that we all don't have simply by being a customer who has "invested" in the wares of this company.

We tend to forget that we are basically customers of a commodity because we don't look at them as such.

Just my point of view- and again I'm not attacking anyone for thiers or trying to single out an individual person.

Dennis