Quote:
Originally posted by HCS:
Quote:
Originally posted by wheland:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by ericlighthouse:
[b] Perhaps it is a typo (price for El Marro).
Maybe a better term than typo would be- maybe it's a mistake on the part of the person inputting the prices. As one person pointed out usually the items are priced 5 cents below the MSRP.

Nobody's perfect after all- has anybody called them and pointed out the discrepency?

For that matter of all the people- including me- ever actually complained to or asked Lighthouse Depot about their shipping policy and specifically about why they felt it was needed to raise the prices immediately on all of their stock of LLOM?

I haven't done this and I - or somebody else- should do this so we can discuss this issue with all sides represented fairly.

Dennis [/b]
Took your suggestion Dennis and called Lighthouse Depot. Spoke to Sandy who was surprized they listed El Morro for more the Harbour Lights. She had me hold on and spoke to her supervisor Patty, who said it should be $74.95 and they would look into getting the price fixed. Should I want to order it I could have it for $74.95. So anyone who wants to order from Lighthouse Depot should mention that the price in the catalouge and on the web site is incorrect!
HCS [/b]
Well it looks like this one was a simple error that when mentioned got the proper response.

I'm sure it will be corrected on the website quickly and the next catalogue will be fixed as well.

Thanks for checking that out- I've been out all day helping my sister look at houses and at the same time assist my daughter Beth in getting ready to go to Qatar.

She was just offered an opportunity to go there for her job on Tuesday and the limo just left to take her to the airport a few minutes ago.

I was going to call later or tomorrow.

Dennis