When it comes to Harbour Lights I'm not happy, I'm not sad. I have about all the lighthouses I can ever fit into my home so over the next year or so I will see what changes are made to respark the desire to collect Harbour Lights. If it remains the way it is today or there is no drive to get Harbour Lights back to being a collectible versus giftware or trinket collecting then this change is the perfect excuse for me to pull the plug. Just because it's a lighthouse and Harbour Lights made it isn't enough of a reason to spend hard earned money on them anymore. In my opinion Bill, Nancy and Kim should just walk away. If they're not producing them anymore their presence just brings back memories I would like to cherish as fond memories, not regrets of what could have been. Whether they attend a regional, local signing or whatever will have nothing to do with if I continue to collect Harbour Lights. What is the single most important concern for me is are they worth what I am paying retail for them. It hasn't been that way since the Baltimore Reunion, IMHO!

I consider all the Younger's personal friends and I wish them the best at what ever they do. I am saddened that some of you have pointed remarks about one of them. There is no doubt in my mind that all of them have a heart of gold and I'm sure those remarks hurt! Bill and Nancy have a wonderful retirement and enjoy those grandchildren! Thanks for all the wonderful things that you have done! Don, good luck with your future endeavor. I hope you can step into the enourmous shoes that you will have to fill. I hope bringing Harbour Lights back to it's past collectible status and superior customer service will be your number one goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean