Our collection was started December 8th 1996 with the purchase of a HL Currituck lighthouse, we have all but original Hatteras and missing Burrows, Split Rock and Mukilteo errors... have almost all the other variations.. paint, label, mold etc..

Latest variation will soon be featured here in the forums... Hatteras on the Move variation (one of a kind and impossible to have two)

Have all of the GLOW's and GLOW revised editions and have 3 complete sets of the ornaments for use on the HL tree at Christmas, only one set displayed all year. All of the Limited and Open editions are on display totally around 300, plus the complete set of Little Lights mixed in with their bigger brothers and sisters.

Like Sean we have all the other yada, yada, yada’s mixed in the displays.....

All of the Anchor Bay ships are also displayed including the full set of the "much rarer" Open Edition Anchor Bay ships…..

A heads up as by the way, I will be offering a second set that I have.... grouped as either the 3 most rare (Kim, Nancy and Lori) or a complete set of five including Toledo and Huron (minus the Chesapeake Open Edition, which is still available) of the "much rarer" Open Edition Anchor Bay Ships shortly either in the Marketplace or on eBay. I haven't decided quite where or when yet.

Everything is signed except for a couple of pieces that arrived this week and the set of Little Lights that I am waiting until Bill comes to Indy to have him sign them.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!