The following link is for the

Point Cabrillo Gift Shop

You will need to call to order one and I feel sure they probably still have some available.. Real nice folks that I talked to there last summer.
(707) 937-6122

There is another LLOM number for the inventory list and that is LL302 DeTour Reef, MI. The DeTour Reef LLOM while not a limited edition is an exclusive issued LLOM from HL. It is and will be only available from the DeTour Reef Lighthouse Preservation Society. They will soon be getting their second shipment of LL's and I then will have a couple on their way to me and I will shoot an image and add it to this thread..

DeTour Reef Society Store Webpage

Then click on the link for the pdf file called: DeTour Reef Lighthouse Memorabilia Catalog and you will get their order form for all kinds of DeTour Reef items, the LLOM is listed at the bottom..

At almost the same exact time that I was posting this information Tony C was posting a list of all of the custom LLOM in another thread and his list has phone numbers you can use to get a hold of the person or persons handling the custom LLOM at the different societies.. Great minds think alike!

Custom LLOM Thread

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!