I've been following the progress of the delivery of Lighthouse Digest across the country starting in Maine. I do this by seeing where the requests for samples of the Lighthouse Stickers come from. Generally delivery is in the midwest right now, but there is one request from California out of about 50 received since the issue was mailed Oct 31.

I've worked up a mock-up for a display rack that will be available to dealers. This one is hand made from foam-core board, but the final will be made from clear lucite.

There are four rows to hold (from front to back), individual lighthouse stickers, Passports, Journals, and sheets of stickers by state or region.

The rack is about 12.5" wide by 6.5" deep by 18" high including the backer board that holds an 11 x 8.5" promo poster.

The dealers I've spoken to in person have been enthusiastic about having such a rack and this one takes up just over half a square foot of space. And counter or shelf space is at a premium in any store.

For retail sales, all the products are in sealed clear cello envelopes (except the journals are shrink-wrapped.)