We still need to hear from the rest of you. According to the voting pole, a few voted about their Founders Collection, but did not share with us what they got.

I realize that some have their reasons, Maybe you feel like it is bragging or you don't want your wife to know. But it is not fair to the rest of us. We still need more info.

How about the number 2 or 10, has anyone received any of those?
Any more 3s and 4s? So far, I was the only one to get one.
How about more of the original 17, we only have 3 listed.

Many of you come to these forums to get your questions answered. Harbour Lights will even direct people to these forums for certain questions. The information that is learned from these forums is from the gathering of Harbour Light collectors with all their individual experiences and sometimes inside information set before all of us as a seven-course meal. We share with other collectors of what we know, so the amount we can share is dependant on how much others share with us.

Before us is Harbour Lights collecting History and we will not know the big picture with out every Founders collection participants help.
If you feel uncomfortable posting please send your list to me to post or someone else on the forums that you may feel more comfortable with.

DANIEL