Quote:
1. Is the lighthouse made in California, Canada or Malyasia

2. What color is the felt. Light gray, green or dark gray?

3. Is the felt flush to the edge or set back?

4. does it have any variation type?
Okay, Daniel, I will answer your questions as I open my boxes.

1. HL 144 Heceta Head flag #5, Malaysia, green felt, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: I did not request HL 144 on my wish list. Someone must have misread my requests.)

2. HL 133 Tybee, flag #3, Malaysia, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Tybee was my third requested HL on my second batch of three.)

3. HL 129 New London Ledge, flag #8, Malaysia, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: NLL was my 3rd request from my first batch of three.)

4. HL 163 Cape Canaveral, Flag #008, Malaysia, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Cape Canaveral was my first choice in tier 2 of my first batch of three.)

5. HL 164 Pemaquid Point, flag #008, Malaysia, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Pemaquid Point was my first choice in tier 2 in the third batch of three.)

6. HL 173 Mantinicus Rock, flag #008, Malaysia, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Mantinicus was my second choice in batch three of three.)

7. HL 188 Beavertail, flag #8, China, green, flush, gold tower variation, blue box. (Note: Beavertail was my third choice in tier 2 in batch one of three.)

8. HL 280 Bullocks Point, flag #7, China, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Bullocks Point was my first choice in tier 2 batch two of three.)

9. HL 284 Clark's Point, flag #7, China, green, flush, no variation, blue box. (Note: Clark's Point was my second choice in tier 2 of batch two of three.)

There they are, all nine I received. Was I surprised by what I received? Was I elated with all the HL's I received? For the answer to those questions, please refer to my thread titled, "Rating the Founder's Collection HL's" located in "The Numbers Game".

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: