The following is copied from the "What happend to the Founder's Collection thread?". It was a reply I did when we came home from dinner last night. I haven't opened the boxes yet, but when I do, I'll answer your inquiries, Dan:

"My FC pieces were delivered just as Lorna and I were headed out to dinner. I haven't opened the boxes yet but according to the pack slip here's what should be in the boxes:

HL 129 New London Ledge #8
HL 133 Tybee Island #3
HL 144 Heceta Head #7 (#7 on packing list,received #5)
HL 163 Cape Canveral #8
HL 164 Pemaquid #8
HL 173 Mantinicus #8
HL 188 Beavertail #8
HL 280 Bullock's Point#7
HL 284 Clark's Point #7

My first ultimate choice was Southeast Light, Block Island but that didn't happen. After choosing the older lights in tier #1, I tried to focus on lights from the New England area in tier #2.

I ended up with nine HL's but I told them I would take twelve if they were available. I'm happy that I was even able to participate. My dealer dropped the ball and it was only through the good graces of Harbour Lights that I was able to get my order in just before the deadline.

Many thanks to Harbour Lights and the Younger Family for making these special pieces available to their faithful collectors. If they have HL's left and they decided to do a second chance offer, count me in!

ALSO, if one of you fellow collectors who received a HL 128 Southeast Block Island, and want to trade for one of the lights I received, let me know. HL 128 was the very first HL I ever purchased and it would be like coming full circle to have that piece from the Founder's Collection."

smile Bob smile