For everyone's general curiosity, I did forward the information from my post to Harbour Lights to evaluate. I think we should at least have the courtesy of giving them sufficient time to rummage through the info with some aspirin before we expect (or start a debate over) a statement concerning their possible actions or lack thereof. They have only had the info for a few days.

As Todd has noted, it *has* been the serious collectors who questioned the sculptures' accuracy on Coquille River, Barnegut GLOW, Minot's Ledge and Barnegut's water color, Beavertail and Round Island's building colors, as well as flag labeling on Highland, Admiralty Head, and Presque Isle. (not to mention the debates on Coquille GLOW, production of Rose Island society versions for everyone, society membership size, etc, etc.) HL responded to each of these instances, and I am sure they will on this debate also in due time (whether we will eventually agree or disagree with their comments will be a future debate, I'm sure). I doubt that Spoontiques or CSC, etc. has collectors who are as critical as we are concerning accuracy issues. If there are, it doesn't show.

Keep in mind that a possible response could easily be that I'm a *kook* because they found the old photo and it DID have dormers on the front...in which case, I'd be off to Execution Rock for the night.

-RodW
[This message has been edited by Rod Watson (edited 01-17-2000).]