Timmy, Timmy, Timmy. Please don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just dutifully reporting the results (as you requested, I might add.) I found the results rather unastonishing also, but I’d be remiss had I not summarized them. Having summarized them, I felt compelled to say something about them, even if it is just one big yawn.

Herr Tim the Insatiable, if you can infer something more profound from these data, then have at it! If it’s revelations you want, I defer to St. John.

The null hypothesis was “The more HLs one owns, the less likely one is to purchase a remodeled LE.” There are two possible outcomes in testing a hypothesis: the data can either reject the hypothesis or fail to reject the hypothesis. I think these data serve to reject the hypothesis. My apologies for the lack of profundity, but that’s how science (even pseudo-science!) works most of the time.

If anyone feels this topic is still worth pursuing (did anyone ever think that? LOL) and can offer constructive suggestions on the next step to take, I’m all ears. If not, then I'll just let it die a quiet death.

-Wellington the Beefless

-Art