I wonder if any of you have had the same thoughts I have about what lies ahead in the Harbour Lights future.

When I was at the Headlights for Lighthouses event last weekend, I had a nice conversation with Nancy while she was signing a very large amount of Little Lights of Mine (LLOM). There were case after case of them for her to sign. I think there were destined for the ALF Conference and Dinner scheduled for Saturday night.

Almost every HL function you went to in the past had some sort of gift or raffle to win full size HL's, be it a GLOW or LE. Not everyone could win but a few lucky individuals walked away with a treasure.

Here comes LLOM! Everybody who registered for the Headlights cruise got one in their gift bag. I imagine everyone at the ALF Dinner received one too.

Are the LLOM the future of Harbour Lights? They certainly are a lot less expensive to give away. Everyone gets one where a raffle only rewards very few lucky winners. They are small and very compact in their little boxes. They are extremely well done and easy to ship. You can certainly display a lot more LLOM in the same space where you might fit much fewer LE's or GLOW's.

I have never heard about any breakage of LLOM. I've heard no stories amount damage in shipment. I imagine these little lights would break if dropped. Has anyone broken one? Maybe people don't say anything because they are inexpensive and easily replaced.

I'm beginning to believe that the LLOM are the future of Harbour Lights. We all might be surprised to find out that LLOM will be around forever as the best selling HL's ever made.

cool Bob cool