From Tony Constantino:

Quote:
Good Monday Morning!

Before I answer Daniel’s very thoughtful proposal, I would like to clarify a point:

Artist’s Proofs

As Director of Sales and Marketing, I made a conscience decision to limit the distribution of AP’S.

Showroom sampling needs to be monitored regularly in order it does not get out of control.

Harbour Lights is having fewer AP’S made and I am no longer sending entire sets of new AP’S to Showrooms, the Reps are in agreement with this decision as display space is an issue.

There was a concern our Denver Showroom may not be getting any more samples due to the fact, I tend to distribute samples regionally. Please rest assured Kellogg and Associates will always receive samples of new Replicas.

That said; fewer AP’S are being made and distribution extremely limited.

Think about it!

Dan’s proposal is both thoughtful and worthy of consideration. I have read though his proposal several times, this morning, I am a bit overwhelmed by its administration but it could be workable.

I have a program currently out with over 200 Harbour Lights Dealers nationwide and cannot pull the program back, that would cause a lot of frustration.

I read the Forum carefully, each day and understand the concerns of its readers and participants – you are being heard!