Collapsing the boxes of old, the ones where the HL's came with packing peanuts, was a very acceptable way of saving storage space. Peanuts are peanuts. They have no original value that I know of.

Some people feel that the styrofoam molds are in the same category as packing peanuts. My view is quite contrary to that. I feel it is important to keep the molds. They provide added protection to the pieces in transit and storage. So many of our new pieces have little delicate things attached to them that can be easily broken off if not properly handled. If these pieces are carefully placed in their styrofoam molds you can feel more confident that it they were accidently dropped or mishandled, your piece would survive unscathed.

Do yourself a favor and carefully put your pieces in their plastic bags and return them to the styrofoam molds just the way they originally came to you. If you must store them away from your abode, make sure they are protected from extreme temperature changes or moisture. Climate controlled environments are your friend.

smile Bob smile