My parents started collecting in 1996 and have aquired every piece since then. After looking at these amazing little replicas I became interested and when they gave me a Navesink for my birthday I became hooked. My job within the collection is to track down (at reasonable prices) the 21 missing pieces (all earlier than #146) and variations. I think I got the better part of this deal. Granted the pieces I find are not displayed in my home (I have bought 11 pieces for myself that do remain there) BUT the FUN is in the shopping/trading once you get in to the game. The best part of all this is you are joining a brotherhood!! I have met some of the local collectors and regularly talk with a collector on the other side of the country. Noone on this site has been anything other than helpful even though I know they have heard my questions dozens of times before (thanks to all of you). My parents attended reunions 97 and 98 and do not have a slightly negative thing to say about anyone they have met. They still speak very highly of Nancy whom the got to know and of the entire Harbour lights clan. I guess my point is: The lighthouses will lure you into Wackodom but it is the Wackos that make it a nice place to be. Can I obtain all that the collection lacks I do not know
I HOPE SO
But it is going to be fun trying.

BUY ON

Tucker