Wow, until I read this topic I hadn't pulled my pieces out of the cabinet & storage for over a year. After Daniel's post I pulled it out again and found that the water on #16 does look like someone just rolled over the top of the natural mold color with green paint and it is sort of "natural" underneth. It is amazing how such a simple piece like this can be unique in so many subtle ways. It gives me a whole new appreciation of this piece.

Thanks for all the great info from others, and this is the type of topic that I find amoung the most interesting on the forums, when all levels of collectors get into the unique, & sometimes subtle, differences in their pieces. It also should be creating information for the next "Greenbook", or Rothman, type of publication. It might be a great idea to have a regular post like this for different pieces to get collectors to pull out a piece and comment on the specifics. If someone compiled this information it would be a great reference to all forum members and maybe help establish a great baseline for insurance valuation.