Insured my collection for $20,000 a couple of years ago, after spending some time gathering $ figures from my inventory. The insurer adds 10% annually on our policy so I'm comfortable that added pieces are covered as well.

I've knocked down all boxes and store them in three oversized boxes (comforters came in the originals) in HL numerical order, not by name, in our attic. That makes it simpler to find each sculpture's box. The styrofoam inserts are labeled and stored in large clear plastic bags--again in numerical order. HL makes it easier now to identify the styrofoam inserts as they emboss the edition number on the insert. Older inserts did not have any identification numbers and if you didn't think to label it, you had major problems trying to locate the proper insert. I have one rogue that I won't discard, but have no idea which box it fits!! Maybe I'll get lucky when I'm packing them up for the move to another house in the Fall. My inventory includes an indication as to whether the piece came with a styrofoam insert and I'm hoping to match the rogue with the correct box with that information.