Quote:
It's amazing how much money you can spend to collect these wonderful little sculptures.
There's just no way I could ever add up my collection at retail price and come anywhere near what I have spent. True I have gotten some really good deals on Ebay, many in fact. But when you factor in the HIGH priced Secondary Market pieces that I have bought.

On an average I would say that HL's retail at say around $80. each. Most at about $60. but then you factor in the $99.'s and the $125.'s and lets not forget the Navasink that retailed for $245.

I have bought many on Ebay for around $30. some even less. But I also have many pieces that I paid $300 to $500. each. And lets not forget that infernos HL111 Coquille River, it retailed for only $60. and I paid $2,000. for the one that I have.

So again I say, NO WAY could I figure my collection at retail and come anywhere close! Now ask me if I would do it all again....... YOU BETCHA I WOULD!!! laugh

But then I also want to cry every time I see one sell on ebay for say $50. when it's a piece I paid well over a hundred for. mad mad

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.