I finally completed an inventory of my HL collection. I figure I must have checked almost every piece in my possession except for a shopping bag full of Christmas ornies.

Granted, I have many duplicates of lights I purchased from eBay and store closeouts. So I have many more HL's than the average guy or gal with a large collection of one each.

I decided to price each and every piece at retail and add them up to see what all the HL's in possession would cost if each one was purchased at retail pricing. Coquille at retail, all the Southern Belles at retail, Burrows at retail, New Point Loma at retail, etc.

When the calculator totaled up, I was quite surprised to find that if I sold every Harbour Lights I own at retail, and threw in all the 50 or so Christmas ornies for free, I would have to ask $29,408. It's amazing how much money you can spend to collect these wonderful little sculptures.

Has anyone else ever priced out their collection? Just imagine if the more valuable pieces were priced at what I paid for them. Needless to say, a considerable investment.

smile Bob smile