Here are my plans for 2005:

We'll be going to the North Shore (in MN) a few times in January and February. (No new lights, but we'll be visiting Split Rock.)

In June we'll be going on an Alaskan cruise. I'm not sure which lights our cruise ship will pass by. However, I'm hoping to see a few lighthouses (if the weather cooperates) on our Misty Fjords/lighthouse flight out of Ketchikan.

We'll be staying in Vancouver a few days before we fly home. I haven't checked out which lights we'll be seeing.

In October we'll be spending 9 days in Florida. We're definitely going to St. Augustine. We're flying to Florida two days before the rest of my family so that we can swim with the manatees in Crystal River. I'm hoping we can visit either Cedar Key, Anclote Key or Egmont Key during our stay in that area. It looks like we may not be able to make the ferry to get to Egmont Key because we'll just be finishing our manatee tour. I'll probably be adding a post at sometime for advice.

I'm not sure if the Apostle Island boat tour in August is still in the works.... If so, we're still considering it.