We're pretty tired by this point, but there was no doubt that we were going to push it to the end. The next stop was Cape San Blas. I was pretty disapointed with the photos here. One of the biggest problems were all the cars parked on the road by the lighthouse, so it was difficult to get a shot with both the buildings and the lighthouse without being obstructed by a vehicle.

But once at the top, the view was fantastic. One thing we don't see much in Texas is the forest extending all the way to the ocean. It was simply a beautiful sight.

On the way to the final destination - Pensacola Lighthouse (a daytime shot) - we passed right by the former St. Joseph Light. Although it has a different paint job than most of the pictures I have seen, I believe this is the lighthouse. At least this was the address I had for it. I could be wrong, though.

Then, after three days and thousands of miles, we were at the last lighthouse in Pensacola. We arrived too late to climb it, but it was one of the most scenic lights we visited on the trip. Personally, I wish I had more time to spend on the beach below the lighthouse. It looked very relaxing down there.

And there it is. Nothing was left but a long drive back to Texas. It was a trip I won't soon forget. We were very tired at the end, but it was more than worth it.

Once again, thanks for all the suggestions to help me get ready for the adventure. You have no idea how much help all your suggestions were! Thanks again!