Alright...so as things are working out, I'm starting to finalise the plans. There's only one big loss.

The way scheduling HAS to work out, I'm going to have to cut my long-anticipated Downeast flight. Because of my parents' travel schedules the days immediately after my return, I need to build a bigger safety buffer in case something were to happen on the road. As thus, I'm going to zip through Acadia to Bass Harbor Head, up to Schoodic Head to see Winter Harbor, the Prospect Harbor and right home. Hopefully, I can be home around 12AM.

I really hate having to do this, especially after all the help I've gotten on the subject. But I have to make that turnaround at that time, and the several hours the flight would take was the easiest thing to cut. Of course, I'm planning to take it next time I'm in Maine, which will probably not be this summer, but who knows. I know that just going through a bit of Acadia NP will be a teasing taster, but it's a "necessary evil" to get to Bass Harbor Head.

The biggest benefit to this cut is that the estimated cost for the trip is now 33% less, so I have the funds easily available, as opposed to having to save more.

More to come as the plans are finalised. But the land-based lights still look to be all the same.