Isn't that the person who said you were all child molesters? I remember something like that from the meeting.

Dennis-how easy was it to see the Verenzanno from there? How about the Statue of Liberty? The reason I ask is because next Sunday, the QE2 and QM2 are leaving New York on their tandem crossing. The QM2 will leave at 7:15, followed by QE2 at 7:30 (QE2 goes a few knots faster), and they will rendezvous at 8:00 at the statue for a farewell fireworks show. I would love to photograph each ship as it departs under the bridge. That is, if the bridge is still there after QM2 goes through-at high tide, there is only 13 feet of clearance! Then I would like to be able to watch the fireworks show and photograph both ships. I figured that going to Weed Battery gets me an extra light on my list AND I get some unique viewing angles. cool

Looks like the trip was fun so far...this is the one that sold out at the meeting before my dad and I could even decide whether or not to go. We were amazed! eek