Dennis,
Sorry to have missed you especially if I messed up the cell number. frown frown
Sis and I and her cousin and her husband all completed the Challenge. laugh laugh What a fantastic event!!
Sis' cousin and husband will probably end up joining your group. They loved it.
Met Shirin at Sandy Hook. She was one of the 1st people we encountered. She remembered us from the week before. She insisted on a picture that undoubtedly will end up on the NELL website. Met some other NELL members at Tuckerton though neither Sis or I could remember names.
Finally met Greg at Sea Girt thanks to my WACKO badge. I was 1st told he was at the top. He wasn't! The person there didn't know a Greg so if it wasn't for the badge I wouldn't have asked at his station the Badge ID'd me and he spotted it.
We did Sandy Hook to Cape May on Sat. We skipped Hereford because the ladies wanted some daylight in the town. The shopping gene!!
Saw and spoke w/Kim at Hereford. The Younger family is amazing. She said she knew me from somewhere but could'nt remember where. I told her St. Augustine and she remembered me as one of the last to get somethings signed. Bought the event piece and really like it.
Though my right leg is still weak from my back surgerys I climed each and every tower. 1300= steps. eek eek I figured do the event in its entirity. LH's are meant to be appreciated from bottom to top, inside and out.
Again a great event, well run by some very friendly people.
Rick & Sis