Here's the rest of the lighthouses of England.

I got a nice shot of the Dover Castle. There are actually the ruins of a Roman Lighthouse there- unfortunately it doesn't show up in this photo and we missed our chance to see it as well.

There was only one other English Lighthouse that I got to see. This one was purely by accident.

We left Dover that evening and cruised over to Le Havre France. We spent the next day Sunday7-16 doing what the songwriter Ellis Paul said only an american would do- Paris in a day and not even a full one at that.

We left Le Havre that evening for Cork (Cobh Harbour) Ireland. I was just looking out the window in our cabin and saw what I thought might be a lighthouse.

I got some fair photos of it and then when I got home I tracked it down. It was Wolf Rock Lighthouse located about 4 miles off of Land's End, England. It has a helipad on it that was added in 1972. It's listed as the first of it's kind installed.

This photo was the best of the lot- I estimate I was about 2-3 miles away from the lighthouse. I did some work on this shot on the computer. This looks very much like the photo in the Lighthouse Directory listing, though.

This completes my lighthouse sightings in England. The next topic will be for those few I saw while in France.

Dennis