Ok fellow wacko's here's your chance to plan someone else's trip to lighthouse land!

My husband and I wore just discussing what we are going to do for Thanksgiving. Neither his family nor mine ever get together for family gatherings, my daughter is going to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with her father and my son is in Tennessee. So we will just let Shony's, Denny's or some other restaurant do Thanksgiving Dinner for us! He is going to be off work Wednesday – Sunday, that's 5 days with nothing to do. So he said “Let's go Lighthouseing” and ofcoures he got no objections from me on this one! laugh

Now the question is where are we going to go? confused We have been to every lighthouse that you can get to by land in Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and to Cape Henry, VA. So that means we must go North! But north where? Should we start at Virginia Beach, VA and continue up the east coast, or skip on up further north, or should we head to the Great Lakes instead? We also like to do all National Parks along the way. In fact it was National Parks that got us started in Lighthouses in the first place. We went up to the Outer Banks National Park in NC and fell in love with the lighthouses.

So here's your chance! Plan our trip for me! Where are we going to go?
Remember we have 5 days, leaving out from and returning to Atlanta, GA where he is now working. And we want to get in as many Lighthouses and National Parks as possible.

Stephanie

Oh and for all you who have read my Horror Story of my trip home from Florida. I am retiring the Van!!!!!!!!!! This trip will be in my New Car! Gona break it in right, Lighthouseing! First to the Winter Regional then Thanksgiving smile smile smile

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.