Thanks Eric - I'll have to check it out when we go down. I found my brochure, and I think I see where it is.

Grace - we don't own a house, though, over the past 7 years, we've spent enough to rent them that we probably could've instead. We considered it at one point, but realising that a house that we'd like (equivalent to the ones we rent) would be really expensive, between getting a nice lot, and building the perfect house. Then you have to deal with renting it out, because you can't be there all the time because it's so far from NJ. But then when you DO go down, you can't have a nice relaxing stay, because it's like you're at home, worrying about fixing stuff, because that stupid family of 15 that rented it out decided to wreak havoc on your wall treatments (there's a reason that a lot of the rental houses there have textured walls) and you need to fix the AC unit and one of the showers are leaking and...

So for now, we're just frequent renters. Maybe one day, we'll own...but right now, we just can't justify it.