A day late (well, quite a few actually!)... Since that weekend, I have been running like crazy for my job. This is the first real chance I have had to post.

My wife and had a great time. We went got to eight lights on Saturday and completed the challenge on Sunday at Sandy Hook, numbers 7 & 8. We could have finished sooner but lunch didn't like me. laugh

The highlights for me were Eastpoint, Sea Girt, Navesink (even with the scaffolding up) and Sandy Hook. Sea Girt and Sandy Hook are beutiful. I can't wait to see Eastpoint completed and Navesink again. We have already made plans for a revisit.

The biggest disappointment for me was Hereford Inlet. I have been taking photos of this light for years trying to get it just right (day & night). We go in and NO CAMERAS ALLOWED! confused Huh? Excuse me? eek At $4.00 a head and they didn't even have the lantern room open. mad Time to find a new lighthouse to get "Just Right".

We did also get Conover Beacon. That is a different light.
All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. When I get time I will list the web page for my lighthouse site. I just need time to build it.

Lighthouse Joe