I just finished trnsposing my notes to my journal. I think I'm going to have to do a little fine tuning- I came up with 20 pages of notes. I'm not sure you all want quite that much information. It was a long trip and I did get to a great many places. I'll just have to do a bit of editing. Here's one bit of information that might be surprising- I did not do any research or intentionally stop in any Harbour Lights retailer - with one exception. I stopped in to say hello to the owners of Scantrends in San Francisco. They had been very helpful last year when I purchased several items from them they offered to keep them until Bill younger came in for their store event and they had him sign them all for me. They kept my stuff for about 2 months and shipped it out all at once. I of course just kept adding items to the pile. I did go only to one other HL dealer, but by accident. i stopped into the offices of the US Lighthouse Society. I was surprised to find out after I got back and was looking at the list of dealers I just received with the Society piece that they are an official dealer. We had a nice visit with Dave and also while we were there Wayne wheeler came into the office and we talked with him for awhile. Very nice, personable, knowledgeable and opinionated individual. If you are ever in San Francisco stop into the office. The have info on just about any LH that exists or existed. You could spend a year there and not read it all Dennis

[This message has been edited by wheland (edited 05-28-2000).]